Sims 4 Multiplayer
There are a lot of Sims 4 online mods available on the modding community, but none of them allows you to play the game with your friends. Fans have been demanding this feature from EA and Maxis for a very long time, and so far their doors are shut. But don’t worry, the sims 4 multiplayer mod gives you the freedom to enjoy the game with your friends.
In this post, we’ve covered everything related to the sims multiplayer mod.
How to install the Sims 4 Multiplayer mod?
Unlike any other sims 4 mod, the installation procedure for the multiplayer mod is a little bit different. Here you have to work on the Server-side and client-side. To get started, make sure the following points are met on both PCs
- Remove all mods from the game mod folder
- Make sure you have the same save files
- Copy the S4MP_release.ts4script file into the game mod folder
- Start the server.exe program
- Note the IP address in the Console
- Start the game, save the file and enter the household
- Pause the game
- Open cheat console box by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C
- Type the cheat code: ‘mp.c true’
- Close the console
- Wait for the remote connection
Remote client-side installation:
- Start the game, save the game files and enter your household
- Pause the game
- Open the cheat console box by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C
- Enter the cheat code: ‘mp.c false IP Address’
- Here you have to enter the IP address that you copied before
- Close the console and enjoy
At this point, you’re connected with your remote partner in the game. Now enjoy and have some fun.
Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod MAC
The sims 4 multiplayer mod works well on macOS, but as of now, the server-side must be a windows user. The remote client can either be a window or a Mac user. macOS support will come soon in the future updates.
Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod PS4
The mod only works on the PC version of the game. Unfortunately, there no way in which you can become a server or remote client in your console.