The rags to riches sims 4 is a worldwide challenge in which the basic idea is to uplift your sim from zero to hero.
In this post, we’ve mentioned everything that you need to know about this challenge including rules and how you can participate.
Sims 4 Rags to Riches Challenge
The Sims community often make challenges of their own to make the things in the game spice up. These challenges come with rules and a certain level of restrictions that you have to follow in order to succeed.
The Sims 4 rags to riches are one of these challenges in which you have to grow your sim from scratch. Your appointed sim will start from living in the street, then going for a job and then buying for a job and so on and so forth. There are different steps that you follow from day 1.
The challenge officially started when the island living expansion pack was launched. Most people named this challenge as sims 4 rags to riches island living. It doesn’t mean you’ve to buy this mod explicitly to participate in the challenge. You can use the base game or any other mod to become a riches.
Sims 4 Rags to Riches Mod
The first rule of the rags to riches challenge is to not use cheat code or mods in the game. If you’re wondering here try to look for a game mod, then you’ve messed up big time. Go back and play the game like a normal person.
Sims 4 Rags to Riches Challenge Rules
Now that we’ve covered what is the challenge is about, let’s cover some of the rules that you’ve to follow.
Goal 1: For a short term challenge
- Reserve $50,000 Simoleans
- Buy a fully furnished house
- Earn $200,000
- Have at least one child
Goal 2: For a long term challenge
- Reserve $1,000,000 Simoleans
- Follow Goal 1
Sims 4 Rags to Riches Aspiration
- Complete one aspiration for your original sim and partner sim
- Complete one aspiration for your child sim
- No cheat code or Mods
- Age set is normal for original Sim
- Start from Zero Simoleons (for this you can use cheat)
- Start making money from off-activities
- You can earn a decent amount from singing, collecting things or make paintings
- No new clothe for your sim until you have a place to sleep
- No junk food until you have a house
- No relationship until you have a fully furnished house
- Have one child sim on your household (you can also adopt one if you don’t have a partner)
- You can’t use any potion in the game
- You can use any sims 4 expansion or game pack
- Build a garden in front of your house with at least 5 plants
Note: You can always spice up the things and add your own rules in the sheet.
Have fun following this challenge and share your story of how this goes for you. Any sim with the passion to follow this challenge can participate.